Friday, December 12, 2008

I am official!

I have independently edited my blog for the first time! I only deleted my playlist twice and mistakingly re-arranged my blog once, but I am now getting the hang of it. For those of you out there that expect frequent postings you may be dissapointed, once a month is my goal! Anyhow, our family is getting excited for Christmas. Both Scott and I have jobs that require holiday shifts, but we will both be home Christmas morning this year. Our boys are at such fun ages that I am very excited for them and us as parents. It is a crazy and hectic time of year but I love that it makes me reflect my life and what I hold most valuable. I am so grateful for my husband and my kids, and without them my life would have far less meaning. I love you guys!!

No comments: